Kakadu, Arnhem Land & Litchfield - Northern Territory - 6 Days
- Duration: 6 Days (approx.)
- Location: Darwin, Northern Territory
- Product code: KAK6
Walk through picturesque gorges, lush green forests, past freshwater billabongs teeming with wildlife and through dramatic escarpment landscapes filled with ancient Aboriginal rock art on this six-day adventure.
Walk the highlights of Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks, and spend a day in mystical Arnhem Land. Enjoy the Indigenous-owned Yellow water cruise, visit Ubirr and stay in cabin-style accommodation.
This unique Top End adventure will take you on walks through the amazing natural and cultural highlights of this World Heritage Listed region.Tour inclusions
- Small group (10 or less), day-pack only walking tour with a magnificent variety of walks, sightseeing and opportunities to swim in wonderful waterholes!
- Daily guided walks curated to immerse you in the region’s unique landscape, flora and fauna e.g. Ubirr, Nourlangie and Anbangbang in Kakadu, Litchfield and Arnhem Land.
- Two talented, experienced, Kakadu accredited and safety gear equipped guides to drive, care and cook for you throughout the tour.
- Return transport ex-Darwin, and all tour transfers in our comfortable 12-seater mini-coach with luggage trailer.
- 5 nights (3 in Kakadu, 2 in Litchfield) comfortable twin-share accommodation (limited single supplements at additional cost), with ensuites if available and sustainably provided.
- 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 4 dinners, plus trail mix, nibbles, fresh fruit, snacks, tea and coffee, biscuits / cake and non-alcoholic drinks throughout.
- We also include a whole day trip to Arnhem Land with Top End Day Tours, and the wonderful Aboriginal owned Yellow Waters Cruise.
- All National Park entry fees.
- Carbon offset program per our sustainability principles.