Sunset Fish'n Chips Cruise
- Kesto: 90 Minuutit (noin)
- Paikka: Darwin, NT
- Tuotekoodi: SFC
As the sun sets every night in Darwin, Sea Darwin takes to the water to deliver a scrumptious serving of fresh, wild caught Northern Territory fish and chips accompanied with a icy cold drink as you cruise around discovering Darwin Harbour.
Leaving Stokes Hill wharf at 1745 hours a fast boat ride will take you past the sights and sounds of Darwin city seascape to arrive at Cullen Bay Beach where you will pick up your fish’n chips. Eat your dinner accompanied by a glass of bubbly the warm wind, an exquisite tropical sunset and a harbour full of intrigue, as you casually cruise around to find the best position for your Darwin Harbour sunset photo. A perfect end to the day for families and spirited travellers, and those that have an interest in a real Top End experience. A fast boat ride in the calm of the evening will get you back to the hub bub of Stokes Hill Wharf. This award winning sunset cruise* is for those seeking a truly Territorian experience.
- 1.5 hour Darwin Harbour sunset adventure cruise
- Fish’n Chips – one serve of fresh local wild caught fish with chips
- Complimentary glass of bubbly, wine, beer or bottle of water or soft drink
- Take home souvenir stubby cooler or GoVino wine glass (adult fare only)
- Visit to sites of interest on Darwin Harbour
- Opportunistic mammal and marine life sightings
* Sunset Fish'n Chips - Winner of the 2019 NT Brolga Excellence in Food Tourism Award.
This sunset cruise is not suitable for children under the age of 3 years.